Caregivers Ministry Team
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
The Caregivers Ministry Team:
- Prays for those in need
- Organizes meals for those who have been hospitalized, given birth, are dealing with illness, or need a meal for any reason
- Helps to arrange transportation for those in need
- Sustains a very active card ministry
- Works with the Funeral Guild which provides a reception to support families after memorial services
- Supports Kirk members who are primary caregivers for spouses, children or parents with debilitating diseases
- Celebrates the birthdays of our oldest Kirk members
We are looking for team members who love to:
- Pray for others
- Prepare meals for others
- Contact and/or visit families in need
- Provide transportation when needed
Our team meets the 4th Thursday of the month in Room FH1 off the Fellowship Hall at the Kirk at 7:00 pm, unless otherwise noted.
We welcome enthusiastic new team members. If you have a passion for Caregiving, please contact Kathy Wells at email@example.com, or call 919-801-8818.