Caregivers Ministry Team
Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
The Caregivers Ministry Team provides direction and oversight for:
- Praying for those in need
- Organizing meals for those who have been hospitalized, given birth, illness, or need a meal, etc.
- Helping to arrange transportation for those in need
- Sustaining a very active card ministry
- Working with the Funeral Guild by providing a reception to support families after memorial services
We are always looking for team members who love to:
- Pray for others
- Prepare meals for others
- Visit families in need
- Provide transportation when needed
Our team meets the 4th Thursday of the month in Room FH1 off the Fellowship Hall at the Kirk at 7:00 pm, unless otherwise noted.
We welcome enthusiastic new team members. If you have a passion for Caregiving, please contact Kathy Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 919-801-8818.